Thank you for choosing WPLaunchKit, and welcome to WPLaunchify, where we help you create profitable WordPress solutions.
Here is what you need to know:
- Immediately after checkout, you will receive a welcome email with your WPLaunchifly account credentials. You can access your account area to view orders, change your password, access your LaunchKit, and more at https://wplaunchify.com/my-account/
- Click the link in the email to set a new password for your account.
- You will receive a second email confirming your order. You can also view your order details from your WPLaunchify account.
- The final email will arrive in your inbox once your WPLaunchKit is set up and ready for you to start creating. This email includes a site access link, admin user name, and password.
- Upon logging in to your site, we strongly recommend creating a personalized admin account, as you cannot reset your password until the SMTP has been configured.
- Another option to ensure access until your site is ready to go live is to create a “Login Me Now” link.
Login Me Now:
- Scroll to “Login Me Now” in the admin menu and click.
- Click on “Browser extension” in the top menu.
- Install the extension by clicking on the Brower Icon of your choice and follow the installation instructions.
- After installation is complete, generate a token by clicking on the calendar icon to select a date and time. Make sure to set a date for 3 to 4 months into the future to give yourself enough time to set everything up.
- Copy the code.
- Click on the Login Me Now Icon on your browser.
- Click on Add New Site.
- Click “Extension Token” in the top menu, paste the code, and click “Save.”
- You’re all set to access your site from your browser.